Papa makes no distinction between Citizens and Illegals, because ALL live under the rule of one Master. And all who want Him receive Him:
“He gives wholeness to everyone who asks it of Him.”
(14) THIS is where the role of “Citizen” becomes relevant. Because:
- Illegals won’t put their lives into the hands of Someone they don’t trust.
- They won’t trust Someone they’ve never heard of.
- They won’t hear about Him unless someone tells them.
- (15) No one will tell them without being sent to tell them.
That is what Citizens are for–Carrying the good news of Citizenship for all! The Bible says:
“How beautiful are the reporters of good news!”