(1) From Paul, sent by Papa to announce Master Jesus. To those sent by Papa to bless Ephesus, those who share in Master Jesus’ faithful knowing of Papa. (2) May you be receiving what Jesus and Papa are daily sharing with us—their own life-together of grace and peace.
(3) How wonderful is Master Jesus’ Papa! In Jesus, we have already ascended to the penthouse suite of the cosmos, the captain’s bridge of Spaceship Earth. There we are already receiving the extravagant love Papa has for her Son. (4) Even before she banged the Big Bang, Papa decided that we would share in her Son’s relationship with her—a face-to-face relationship of whole and unbroken love. (5) It gave her great pleasure to give us our destination—adoption as her children, a share in Master Jesus’ sonship, (6) a participation in everything Papa freely lavishes upon her beloved Son.
(7) Because of the riches of the Triune love, Jesus entered into our death to set us free from it, to share with us his own eternal freedom from death and shame. (8) In her own brilliant way, (9) Papa has (through Master Jesus) revealed to us her unfathomable plan: (10) Her plan for everything—all creation from top to bottom, when the time is ripe—to be included in Master Jesus’ life with her and Sarayu!
(11) We have now received what Papa promised to Abraham—the honor of being the carriers of her blessing to the whole world. (12) Papa gave this gift to us Jews so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Master Jesus, might participate in the glorious Triune life. (13) And as you non-Jews hear and believe the truth (the good news of your inclusion), you receive this inheritance right along with us. Our life-together bears all the fingerprints of Sarayu—the Spirit of Jesus’ life-together with his Papa. The truth is that we belong to Papa, and this truth is setting us free.
(15) I have heard of your trust in Master Jesus and the way you share in his love toward people. (16) I am constantly thanking Papa for you. (17) I pray that you will come to know her more and more through Sarayu’s wisdom and revelation, (18) so that by that light you will be able to see the infinite goodness of our ultimate future, the infinite abundance of our inheritance, and (19) the infinite strength that is unleashed in those who believe the truth.
(20) It is with this strength that Papa resurrected Jesus and brought him up to the top-floor corner office of the cosmos, (21) far above every other office, at the top of the corporate ladder, now and forever. (22) Papa made Him chairman and CEO of the whole company. He is the head of our life-together, and (23) we are his body; the in-the-flesh presence of the One who is everywhere.