(3) The life-together of Papa, Jesus, and Sarayu has been freely given to all. Therefore…
- If you are spiritually impoverished, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ for this gift does not depend on your religious skills.
- (4) If you are sad, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ for knowing the truth will comfort you.
- (5) If you are unassertive, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ for your inheritance does not depend on your ability to assert your right to it.
- (6) If you are starved for the world to be put right, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ because you will get what you want.
- (7) If you are kind to people who don’t deserve it, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ because the Trinity is like that too.
- (8) If you long for an undistorted vision of Papa, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ because you will receive the desire of your heart.
- (9) If you constantly find yourself in between warring parties, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ because you are behaving just like your Papa.
- (10) If your fight for social justice gets you in trouble, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ because you are already experiencing the Triune Life that has been given to you.
- (11) If people spread lies about you and insult you because of me, shout ‘WOOHOO!’ (12) because you are experiencing my life with Papa in the world; you are in good company.
(13) Like a pinch of salt in a big pot of soup, you ‘little people’ have a much greater effect on the world than you’d think. The trick is to stay spicy; it’s hard to be different from everybody else, but that’s the whole point. The world already has plenty of landscaping pebbles; what it needs now is salt, really SALTY salt.
(14) Through you, light is coming into the world. Like a city on a hill, you will be seen—just by you being you. (15) And nobody puts a candle under a bowl; they put it on a stand, where its light can bless everyone. (16) So don’t hide who you are. When people see the love inside you, they will see Papa and love her.